NEW! "The One-Hour Sample (or Web Site) Review"
· Starting out and wondering if you've got the skills to make it as a commercial writer?
· Struggling in your business and want to make sure your writing is up to snuff?
· Trying to determine where your writing experience fits best in the overall commercial freelancing world?
· Want an honest critique of your web site's flow, structure, navigation and copy?
Improving your writing skills can lead to more repeat business, more referrals, and more results from any marketing campaign. Tap my nearly two decades of successful commercial writing experience for an honest, constructive review with specific suggestions for improvement. I've been providing this service for years as a natural extension of my mentoring service, but decided to formally "package" it.
2) Send/email me up to four samples.
3) I'll review them for 30 minutes, and we'll discuss them on the phone for 30 minutes (or request a 25/25/10 time split, with the final 10 minutes to briefly review your reworked versions later).
One Hour Web Site Review ($150): Here's how it works:
2) Email me your web site's URL (up to 6 links/pages).
3) I'll review the site for 30 minutes, and we'll discuss my critique on the phone for 30 minutes.
I hired Peter to critique my website after participating in his group coaching sessions. Both were two of the wisest marketing investments I’ve made. Until I hired Peter, I’d only received glowing feedback about my website. Turns out, the professionals who know me like to cheer me on versus point out flaws. I’m now implementing Peter’s simple to-do list of ways to re-engineer my site for better results. I also value all of Peter’s no-nonsense, tried-and-true marketing advice he shares during the group coaching sessions. Both his Well-Fed Writer books are my go-to references, and the group coaching brings his great how-to tips down to a personal level.
Lori K. Baker
1) Schedule/pay for a session (see the "OK, I'm Sold! What's Next?" section here).
2) Email me your site's URL (up to 5 links/pages) and up to four samples (on the site or sent separately in ONE file).
3) I'll review both for one hour, and we'll discuss my critique on the phone for one hour.
Small price to pay for a big peace of mind...
Don't see a package above that fits your samples or site? Contact me here with your unique requirements and we'll tailor a package that works for both of us!
Stay Plugged In!